Thursday, January 7, 2010

I locked my maytag washer door!!?

I just threw my shoes and some detergent and shut the door, put it in normal and pressed start


it started fine


then It just stopped so I went to go get my shoes out and it says the door is locked and I cant open it!


i TURNED EVERYTHING OFF.


HOW DO i UNLOCK IT!!I locked my maytag washer door!!?
If you still have the book to the washer (and you should always keep these books) just look it up. There should be a way to reset everything.I locked my maytag washer door!!?
I don't know if this will help, but it works on my electrolux washer:





To unlock the control, press the “Options” and “Select” buttons simultaneously. The control lock status light will no longer be lit and the door unlocks.





If this doesn't work call maytag!

No comments:

Post a Comment