Thursday, January 7, 2010

If I'm not allowed to spray the kids with a pressure washer can I at least shock them with a cattle prod?

Just trying to understand this whole parenting thing before they go off to college!








Thanks yahoo...They wanted this for the home and garden section!If I'm not allowed to spray the kids with a pressure washer can I at least shock them with a cattle prod?
rule #1 is don't slap them with your barehand.If I'm not allowed to spray the kids with a pressure washer can I at least shock them with a cattle prod?
just shock them in a place where no one will see the burns!
How about one of those dog collars... that shock..then they'll at least be quiet.
You CAN spray your kids with a pressure washer. I used to do that all the time. They loved it.
the only problem i see with the cattle prod is the burn marks...
Spray them with the pressure washer then go for the cattle prod! You can get one at Tractor Supply. I think there only 40 bucks, well worth it!


-Someones gotta teach em a lesson
cover them with a hood and make them stand naked on the front yard.





if its good enough for the us govt its good enough for the citizens!

No comments:

Post a Comment