Thursday, January 7, 2010

If I connect 2 pressure washer pumps to a motor, will I get double the output????? help?

ok here is the situation, I have two 3000PSI pressure washer pumps, and a gas engine, If I took both and connected them to the motor, supplied enough water flow and used a coupler to join the output on both, will I get 6000psi of water pressure or will I end up creating back pressure and possibly damaging the pums, or will I get killed in the process.





I hope someone with an engeniering degree reads this, maybe I can get a valid answer. oh and forgive me for my spelling disaster here....he he heIf I connect 2 pressure washer pumps to a motor, will I get double the output????? help?
The gas engine is the central component of the whole mess that produces the power. There is no way you can take a gas engine which is capable of producing 3000 PSI and make it produce 6000 PSI. You need more horsepower.If I connect 2 pressure washer pumps to a motor, will I get double the output????? help?
Two 3000 psi pumps connected does not creat a 6000psi pump...Why??? they are both 3000psi . True it may cause a backup and you may lose one of the pumps.





Have a good day. .
I think you risk the possibility of getting killed if you try this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment