Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dish washer help?

Ok so yesterday i was doing the dishes and put them all in the dishwasher. I found out i didnt have detergent so i used liquid dish soap. Bubbles were everywhere. But now the water wont drain from the bottem. I stopped the dish washer in the middle of its washing. But i waited over night for the water to drain and it didnt. help me pleasei dont want to call the repair man when its something probable super simpleDish washer help?
I have done this before. If you can handle the bubbles and the clean up of them, just turn it back on, let it run its cycle and it will be fine. You really don't need to do the extra work of dumping the water out. Just put the bubbles in the sink..... Yeah I felt like a dumb a** too! You won't keep having problems, don't worry. laugh at yourself too, it helps...I know everyone is saying it will continue, but trust me...I did itDish washer help?
Maybe theres no water going in because of the high amount of water has the overflow switch tripped. Try pouring some vinegar or alcohol in the dishwasher and starting a cycle. The vinegar will help get rid of the suds. After the suds are gone set the timer to drain and see if the water goes away. Hopefully after the water level goes down the overflow switch will close and you'll be back to normal.
It won't drain because it is stuck in its cycle. You are going to need to remove the water with a wet vac, or get on your hands and knees and scoop it out with a cup and bucket.





Because dish soap is so potent, you are going to have to run several cycles to get the bubbles to stop.
The water wont drain by itself. It gets pumped out by the dishwasher. My suggestion is to try to get as much of the water/soap out of the machine and then run a short cycle. You may have to do this many times to clear all the soap out. Good luck! Any problems you can e-mail or IM me.
Get a wet/dry vac and remove the water. Shutting it off will not allow it to drain.

1 comment:

  1. Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. Viking, GE, Whirlpool, Bosch, KitchenAid, Maytag, Miele DISHWASHER REPAIR IN SANTA MONICA

    ReplyDelete