Sunday, December 20, 2009

I want an annulment, wife is taking dumps in the washer machine... what do I do?

Are you serious?


Surely you're not.I want an annulment, wife is taking dumps in the washer machine... what do I do?
Dude,you know what? Stop making stupid fake questions.They're all fake! I bet you're not married and don't even have a 14 year old daughter who wants to marry a guy that looks like Patrick Dempsey.Get a life!I want an annulment, wife is taking dumps in the washer machine... what do I do?
hahahahaha


are you seriuos





hahahahaha





you cant be serious





hahahahaha





THATS SOME SERIOUS ****!
Thought she was out playing tennis while the baby was becoming a knife murderer
could be that she is developing a mental illness or has a brain tumor. Take her to the doctor.
This must be the craziest thing I have read on here ever lol. Um ask her nicely to use the loo......
Leave her yesterday.
Put that on the internet
That you'll do your own laundry from now on?
tell her you cant clean clothes with sh*t
i really hope ur not really married with kids
  • worms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment