Sunday, December 20, 2009

My old(ish) clothes washer is leaving bleached, or faded, spots on my clothes.

Does anyone know how to address this?





The washer is at least 12 years old, probably more like 20. It's a Sears Capri 110 model.





I wonder if there is a way to flush or wash out the washer.





Also, I've never used bleach in this washer.My old(ish) clothes washer is leaving bleached, or faded, spots on my clothes.
If you are pouring detergent directly onto your clothes, this could cause this. With the concentrated detergents that we have today, they are powerful. Let the washer fill and start to agitate before adding your detergent.,,My old(ish) clothes washer is leaving bleached, or faded, spots on my clothes.
Hope it works... Thank you.=) Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment