Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you keep the money you find in the washer/dryer?

Or do you return it to the person who left it in the pants.





I usally keep the dollar bills unless it is asked for, and the change I keep in a seperate jar for change money (mini savings)Do you keep the money you find in the washer/dryer?
Yes, the change goes into a big jug.Do you keep the money you find in the washer/dryer?
Yup, if it's in the laundry basket, it becomes mine.
yes I do......it's the laundry service fee....i once found 2 20's....I purchased Nip/Tuck season 4 on DVD.
yeah i just lie and say its mine
Yes, because it probably was out of one of my pockets anyway and if not.. I did the wash so yeah.. I still get to keep it.
keep it


It will usually be


mines anyways
  • worms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment