Thursday, December 24, 2009

I found $20 in the washer? should i keep it or no?

okay i am 13 and i was washing some of my clothes for school tomorrow and i was getting ready to put the clothes in the washer and i found $20. me and my friend are trying to get $200 by june. I know the money has to be my moms. because my brother just got a job yesterday and were the only ones in the house. should i give it too my mom or just keep it and not say anything?I found $20 in the washer? should i keep it or no?
Give it back to your mom. She may even let you keep the $20 for being honest. Even if she doesn't give you the $20, she will have a new-founded trust in you. Don't steal from your mom... that's your mom!!!I found $20 in the washer? should i keep it or no?
Honesty is the best policy. Please let your Mom know you found it in the washer. There may be a time in the future that you will appreciate someone being honest for you regarding 20.00.
if it was a laundrette i would say keep it - but since you know it is your mum's you've got to give it her back.


she may give you a tip for your honesty.
your mom;;


and who knows?! she might just let you keep it for being so honest about it.
tell your mom u made 20.00 dollors this time doing your wash.


but give it to her and tell her u didn't have to pay me mom thanks any ways
ok not trying to answer but people!!!! the stupidest things can be solved by u!!!!!! and yourself@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
you should give it back your mom would be so proud and greatful, and youll feel alot better
what if it was yours and your mom found it what would she do
give it to your mom:)she will have lots of trust in you!
  • worms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment