Thursday, December 24, 2009

Will my Washer Machine be ok?

my five year old has decided to try and do the laundry... he dumped a full bottle of concentrated 96 loads worth of liquid detergent in my machine...





I'm running it through a quick wash cycle... any suggestions?Will my Washer Machine be ok?
I would run a vinegar and water rinse to remove the excess soap from the washer it should be ok.Will my Washer Machine be ok?
Vinegar will cut the suds. Pour a cup of white vinegar and run through a small load short cycle, OR just keep washing clothes without adding any more detergent.
You're likely to get suds all over the place. Try moving it to a drain cycle asap. Fill up and drain again until it is all gone.
Add fabric softener to the soap to cut the soap suds down,
be prepaird to clean the suds run threw several times

No comments:

Post a Comment