Sunday, December 20, 2009

Will my debit card still work if it went through the washer & dryer? :(?

I've ran cards through the washer and dryer many times...It's never ruined one yet.. :-)Will my debit card still work if it went through the washer %26amp; dryer? :(?
Laura W is the ';stupid one'; because she doesn't know the difference between ';your'; and ';you're';. Report Abuse
Will my debit card still work if it went through the washer %26amp; dryer? :(?
If its not warped from the heat, I think it will work fine.


Go to the store and try to buy something.


May I suggest some cookies?


That way if your card doesn't work, at least you can eat cookies...that should cheer you up.
Cookies? wow your stupid! my friend puts her card through the dryer all the time and it still works fine, if it doesnt just go get another at your bank it takes two seconds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment