Sunday, December 20, 2009

Poll: do you ever put to many clothes in the washer at one time?

I probably do I just cram them all in there, I don't even separate them. Aren't I such a boy-ish girl, I am too lazy to separate anything, or organize my stuff! lol. I live like a college guy! :) It's funny because I wash my darks with lights and reds and lights and nothing ever turns the whites dark or red! they all come out fine for me! :)Poll: do you ever put to many clothes in the washer at one time?
ha ha ha , I am infamous for doing just that .


now hubby hubby makes me do two separate washers . one for darks %26amp; one for bleach .


he got tired of wearing pink shorts , lol.


cant blame him , ey ? * smile * D :) :) :)Poll: do you ever put to many clothes in the washer at one time?
Sure have...OMG...The whole washer was shaking...then BAM..It stopped...I now am better...bought a washer that is very large..LOL!!


Hey Dizz easy on that bleach birthday girl! Oh they have bleach for colors 2! LMAO...Your poor hubby, hahahaha!
HA! HA! Yes, I have. This was before I had my own washer and dryer. I only had enough money for 1 load, so I shoved all of my clothes in there.
Hi Copper! Happy Birth day Dizz!!!:D I haven't put too much clothes in the washer at one time since we replaced the twenty year old one a couple of years ago.:)
only when I have a few leftover pieces. I don't know why I do that, the clothes tend to get more wrinkles when I do.
yes but the bigger pain is when I put too many in the dryer they don't all get dry and I need to find 12 more quarters
Yes, I sometimes do.
Yeah
No Way, not very Smart....!!
Yeah couple time.
Yes I tend to have that habit.
did it a few days ago

No comments:

Post a Comment