Sunday, December 20, 2009

What color appliances..washer etc. do you have in your kitchen.I'm just being nosy,lol.Mine are all siver btw.

I must admit though that i now like the new black washing machines etc that r outWhat color appliances..washer etc. do you have in your kitchen.I'm just being nosy,lol.Mine are all siver btw.
LOL You should already know this hun given the amount of times you done my shopping!!


Mine are all silver except the washer which is white but you cant see that hidden behind a cupboard door!What color appliances..washer etc. do you have in your kitchen.I'm just being nosy,lol.Mine are all siver btw.
mine are white,but i wouldlove to have black appliances, my kitchen is black and white, my wallpaper is black and white.my kettle black,my sugar,tea and coffee canisters are black, and my marble worktop is black, units white,so wouldlove to have black washer,cooker,fridge etc, black and white go with anything.
I'm in the process of changing mine fron white to silver/grey. As the old ones are wearing out, I'm buying new. The black appliances do look nice. I'm not sure I'd like to have them all in black though. Maybe a mixture of black and white, as long as they were positioned correctly.
OMG, Silver is so last year, love!


Mine are white, but happy to have them, as i was brought up in a place where water was pumped in the yard, and the washing machine was my mothers hands.
Well my washer and dryer are white, but they aren't in my kitchen they are in my laundry room. The appliances in my kitchen are all black.
Fridge - white.


Dishwasher - black.


Microwave - white.





: )
Fridge, Freezer and dishwasher are all integral and washing machine is white, although it isnt in my kitchen
Mine are all white. I feel white shows dirt much better. Especially when the sun shines on them. You can play guess my origins with all the slop that shows up... : )
Silver.
All white stuff,,,but the washing machine is in the laundry sowe can`t hear it,,
why do brides get married in white? to match all the other appliances in the kitchen! lol
By jove these are the kind of questions that make Yahoo answers worthwhile. Hold on, I'll go and have a look. Don't go away now!!
Just white, but I admit I wanted them silver too.
White, but those are my mom's... I want them all black.
All silver too
mine are white except my cooker i dont care whst colour they are as long as they work
Plain old white I'm afraid
White
white
all white
white

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!
    Hotpoint WMUD942K

    ReplyDelete