Thursday, December 24, 2009

What could be the problem ,my hotpoint washer dryer keeps saying close door and see user guide E-30?

I'm still trying to picture a washer-dryer. I didn't know GE/Hotpoint made such a thing.What could be the problem ,my hotpoint washer dryer keeps saying close door and see user guide E-30?
the door switch is bad. try cleaning around the door seal so it will close tighter.What could be the problem ,my hotpoint washer dryer keeps saying close door and see user guide E-30?
.
go to www.ge.com click on products and services then scroll down and hit knowledge base. get your model number and look up the use and care manual for your unit. It should have what the error codes are, and go from there.
I cab be more specific with a model number. Sounds like the door switch is out. Need model for better answer. Thanks
  • worms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment