Sunday, December 20, 2009

I washed a pen in my washer and dryed the pen too now \he dryer has penstains how can i get them out?

It may not. Until you know the ink is out, don't dry it in the dryer again. Try alcohol or hairspray on the stain. Try Zout on the opposite side of the stain. You want to push the stain out of the fabric, the way in came in. Amway makes a product called LOC, Liquid Organic Cleaner. You could try Greased Lightening. You may have to try all of these before throwing the item away. The strange thing is, one of these may work on one stain but not on another. GLI washed a pen in my washer and dryed the pen too now \he dryer has penstains how can i get them out?
Take an old sheet, soak it in water and bleach, then tumble dry in dryer.I washed a pen in my washer and dryed the pen too now \he dryer has penstains how can i get them out?
Goo-Gone
use WD-40 on a rag %26amp; wipe it off


it removes ink
Hair spray for ink stains works best

No comments:

Post a Comment