Thursday, December 24, 2009

My dish washer is leaving food on my dishes,what is this?

after looking for the obvious


you just may need to call a servicemanMy dish washer is leaving food on my dishes,what is this?
Try a different soap...My dish washer is leaving food on my dishes,what is this?
I always use the pre wash function then remove and wash the filter before each wash. You'd be amazed at what comes off!


Make sure the dishes are not touching or overlapping each other and obstructing the water flow. Make sure that you use the right programme for the dishes- its no good putting pans in on a light/delicate cycle.
idk...try electrosol or wutever...
you could empty the filter in the bottom it will normally pull out or unscrew


you could also try to take the rotating sprayer arms off they normally unscrew in the centre, they sometimes get full of food scraps and block the spray nozzles.


tip you should rinse plates under tap before putting in dishwasher, it will work a lot better.
maybe the dishwasher is too full...try rearranging the dishes next time or even rinsing them off a lil
  • worms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment