Sunday, December 20, 2009

Why doesn't my washer hold the water?

tank does not fill, it throws the water out the drain.Why doesn't my washer hold the water?
I would imagine that there is a ';check valve'; near the bottom where the pump is that is not closing.


My wife and I had a problem where the water would not drain. Turns out a penny got caught in the pump impeller and jammed it, keeping it from pumping out.


I would take it apart yourself to see if the parts are moving freely. Washing machines are very basic; it's hard to mess anything up yourself.Why doesn't my washer hold the water?
The water waste hose from the washing machine is too low in the drain pipe.Lift it up in the pipe a few inches
is this a new location for the washer.it sounds like the drain hose in the back is lower than the top of the washer.that will let drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment