Sunday, December 20, 2009

My 128MB flash stick hitchhiked with my jeans through the washer and the dryer.Any hope it coming back to life

I had some good saves on there but nothing worth crying over. Any chance it will ever work again?My 128MB flash stick hitchhiked with my jeans through the washer and the dryer.Any hope it coming back to life
I think I would try ';the one'; suggestion. Make sure it is completely dry and give it a try. I would be more concerned about the dryer heat than anything else.My 128MB flash stick hitchhiked with my jeans through the washer and the dryer.Any hope it coming back to life
well, i dropped a memory stick into a cup of orange juice..at first it didn't want to download the files . so i let it dry . the stuff on there wasn't that important to me either.after it dried it worked just fine.though i didn't try to use it for a few weeks(until i was sure it was dry)

No comments:

Post a Comment