Thursday, December 24, 2009

I bought a VR2500 power washer from Home Depot I did not get a Operating Manual nor owners manual?

It was not compeletly assembled either received only a WAND %26amp; a detergent hoseI bought a VR2500 power washer from Home Depot I did not get a Operating Manual nor owners manual?
Take it back with your receipt - they tend to be really good about that. I bought some plastic film to seal my windows over winter (that shrink film stuff) and one sheet was stuck together in the last fold, so it was half the size it should be. They let me exchange it with no trouble. I was worried they wouldn't believe me and would think I had cut the film, but they were very cool.I bought a VR2500 power washer from Home Depot I did not get a Operating Manual nor owners manual?
Common sense would tell you to take it back. They have a good return policy.





Get a new one problem solved.
You probably got a return. Someone probably previous purchased it and decided they didn't want it and didn't get all the books and parts back into the box. Bring it back for a new unopened product.

No comments:

Post a Comment